Quick Summary of The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur
The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur is a crash course in using the resources you have to build a successful business. To succeed, believe in yourself and your mission, leverage your strengths, use the resources you have and take action.
My Notes on The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur
Following you'll find my key takeaways from The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur. My notes are informal and include key points, quotes from the book, passages I found useful and applicable lessons. I am currently reading this book and will make occasional updates to my notes.
- When confronted with the choice to take action or wait, it is almost always better to take action.
- Be great at a few things.
- Work toward a long-term vision by taking short-term action.
- "The less you have of something critical, the more important it becomes and the more wisely you use it."
- "Success is completely determined by how you use your mind, how you manage your critical resources, and how decisively you act."
Full Title: The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur: The tell-it-like-it-is guide to cleaning up in business, even if you are at the end of your role
Author: Mike Michalowicz
Publisher: Obsidian Launch, September 30, 2008
Get your copy at Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate I may earn a commission if you make a purchase using the link above. This is at no-extra cost to you.