Stop focusing on your annual goals. Instead compress your focus to the next 12-weeks. Most of us are not living up to our full potential. If we align our thinking and our actions and focus on what matters most, we could double or triple our capacity and productivity just by implementing what we already know.
Key Lessons from The 12-Week Year
- Consistently execute on just a few impactful tasks.
- Create a sense of urgency around the activities that matter most and eliminate low value activity.
- Effective execution happens daily and weekly.
Favorite Quotes from The 12-Week Year
- "If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." -- Thomas Edison
- "Most of us have two lives: the lives we live and the lives we are capable of living." -- Steven Pressfield
- Title: The 12-Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months
- Author: Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
- Publisher: Wiley, May 15, 2013
- Pages: 209
Please Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you use them, I’ll get a small commission – there is no extra cost to you. I’ve linked to them because I have used and received value from the product. For each product I suggest there are other options out there –I merely found value in these.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases.