When you choose a goal that is outside the realm of what you think is possible you unleash something fundamental within yourself. You expand your capacity and your potential when you contemplate creating the impossible.
- Get your dreams out of your head and into the world.
- Be willing to get creative and change your mind.
- Look for principles before strategies or tactics
- Be an explorer
- You need to do less if you want to achieve more. You must create space in your calendar to do significant things.
Favorite Quotes from Creating the Impossible
- "You start with nothing and learn as you go...It's like driving a car at night. You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way." -- E.L. Doctorow
- "It is necessary to be slightly underemployed if you are to do something significant." -- James B. Watson
- "You can't ask authentically and gracefully without truly being able to accept, 'No.' If you are not truly willing to accept no for an answer, you're not really asking; you're demanding - you're begging." -- Amanda Palmer
- Full Title - Creating the Impossible: How to Get Any Project Out of Your Head and into the World in Less Than 90-Days
- Author - Michael Neill
- Publisher - Hay House UK (January 2, 2018)
- Pages - 305
Get Your Copy of Creating the Impossible
Please Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you use them, I’ll get a small commission – there is no extra cost to you. I’ve linked to them because I have used and received value from the product. For each product I suggest there are other options out there –I merely found value in these.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases.