The following are books that I am actively reading:
- The Fourth Turning: What Cycles of History Tell Us About America’s Next Rendezvous with Destiny by William Straus and Neil Howe
- Book Yourself Solid: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even If You Hate Marketing and Selling by Michael Port
- Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less by Sam Carpenter
- Turning the Flywheel: A Monograph to Accompany Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The Rare Find: How Great Talent Stands Out by George Anders
- The Alliance: Managing Talent in a Networked Age by Reid Hoffman
- Rules for a Knight by Ethan Hawke (yes the actor)
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Getting Things Done: The Art of
Stress FreeProductivity by David Allen
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think by Peter Diamandis
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Tim Ferris
Gooddo You Want to Be: A Champion’s Tips on How to Lead and Succeed by Nick Saban
Please Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you use them, I’ll get a small commission – there is no extra cost to you. I’ve linked to them because I have used and received value from the product. For each product I suggest there are other options out there –I merely found value in these.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases.