Quick Summary of Pivot & GO!
Real change only comes from consistent action. When you take small steps every day, simple changes lead to massive results.
Simple changes every day will allow you to become who you are designed to be, be completely comfortable with who you are, love what you do, learn from failures, and enjoy the process of routines. The key to implementing those small changes is to pivot and go.
My Notes on This Book:
Following, you'll find my key takeaways from Pivot & GO! My notes are informal and include key points, quotes from the book, passages I found useful and applicable lessons. I am currently reading this book and will update my notes periodically.
- Everyone is obsessed with shortcuts and "life hacks." Neither are substitutions for hard work.
- To change, you have to want to change.
- Master your mornings - morning routines. Master your evenings - night time rituals. Start on a positive note. Finish on a positive note.
- "Don't just face the day. Embrace the day."
- Routines make you who you are. Your habits shape your life. Be intentional about them.
- It is never the right time. And, that means that now is the right time to take action.
- Make small choices. Take small action.
- You are blessed with natural gifts unique to you; using them will allow you to live your ultimate life.
- Be relentlessly consistent in your actions, in who you are, in what you stand for, and in loving others.
- Write in your journal like you've just discovered the secret of life.
- "Give thanks in all circumstances." - 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- Redefine and master success, failure, joy, passion, and confidence.
- Success - living each day to become more of who you were meant to be
- Failure - an opportunity to learn, grow and pivot
- Joy - enjoying the process of your routines and habits
- Passion - learning to love what you do
- Confidence - being entirely comfortable with who you are
Full Title: Pivot & GO! The 29-Day Blueprint to Redefine and Achieve YOUR Success
Author: David Nurse
Publisher: Amplify Publishing (August 4, 2020)
Pages: 312 pages
Get your copy of Pivot & GO! in print, ebook or audiobook.
Please Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you use them, I’ll get a small commission – there is no extra cost to you. I've linked to them because I have used and received value from the product. For each product I suggest there are other options out there –I merely found value in these.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases.